The strategic side of marketing - what you say, and how you say it - is almost always more important than when and where you say it (the tactical deployment).
Failing to distinguish between strategic and tactical marketing is why most marketing doesn’t work. You may have hastily eliminated some forms of marketing that should be a part of your tactical plan, simply because these methods haven’t worked for you in the past. Implementing a strategic approach to your marketing allows you to tailor your messege to be most receptive by your target market, and to determine the most appropriate media to use for your target audience. This approach empowers you with the ability to drive your marketing initiatives with clear direction and complete focus.
Are you aware of how vitally important and valuable CONTENT is to your online business? In fact, content can do more to build your business and profits than just about any other resource or service available. Following is a list of 5 key ways that content can help build your traffic, subscribers, and customers starting today!
1. Boost your search engine ranking and daily visitor count by posting keyword rich articles and content on your web-site. For example, if your business involves offering products and services related to fitness, posting fitness related articles and content will attract unlimited prospective customers on a regular basis!
2. Generate double or even triple the number of newsletter subscribers you do currently, simply by offering content in the form of â€śspecial reportsâ€? or manuals as bonuses for subscribing to your publication. People love freebies, so give them what they want and watch as your results increase!
3. Create an automated cashflow by using content to formulate multi-part email training courses with related web-site or affiliate links â€śsprinkledâ€? throughout each course. Use an autoresponder service to automate the delivery of your training course (such as a 5 part training course delivered over a 5 day period). Training courses can also serve as excellent bonus offers for your prospective newsletter subscribers.
4. One of the most important keys to a successful online business is not JUST having a list of mailing list or newsletter subscribersâ€¦ Itâ€™s about building a trusting relationship with your subscribers (ie, â€ścultivatingâ€? your list)â€¦ By sending informative articles (content) to your list on a regular basis you will establish yourself as an expert on your topic of business, as well as gain the trust of your subscribers over time. As a result, your subscribers will be EAGER to take advantage of your â€śpaidâ€? product and service offers. (Just make sure that you NEVER take advantage of the relationship you develop with your list by offering products or services of poor quality just to make a quick buck!)
If there is one â€śconstantâ€? in Internet marketing, itâ€™s this: A cultivated list of subscribers is as good as money in the bank. Write that down and never forget it!
5. Another excellent way to generate no cost traffic is by submitting ready-made articles to â€ścontent hungryâ€? web-site and newsletter publishers with your â€śresource boxâ€? attached. A resource box is nothing more than a little 3-6 line â€śbioâ€? about you and/or your web-site - including a link to your site (or even instructions on how to subscribe to your newsletter)â€¦ When submitting or offering your article(s) for reprint purposes, just make sure to specify that each article is to be reprinted â€śas isâ€? with your resource box attached. â€¦Even one article can go a LONG way towards generating no cost traffic and visitors for you. Just imagine your article being sent out to a newsletter subscriber base of 100,000 individuals - many of whom will be reading YOUR included resource box and clicking on your URL to learn more about what you have to offer! Well there you have it.
Five sure ways to build your online business exponentially with the help of articles and contentâ€¦ With the declining effectiveness of many of the online advertising methods that weâ€™ve relied on in past years, content is only strengthening its position as the ultimate KEY to generating unlimited traffic, subscribers, and customers!